Thursday, December 22, 2016

Mourinho plays down new contract reports


Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho played down reports he is set to be offered another agreement in a TV talk with communicate on Wednesday. 


Mourinho, 53, signed a three-year contract when he succeeded Louis van Gaal as United supervisor in July. 

A few British daily papers reported United were at that point considering offering Mourinho another arrangement, yet he said the stories were a surprising bit of information to him.
"They didn't (offer another contract) and I'm not anticipating them to, in light of the fact that they gave me a three-year contract and were as a rule super steady," he told Sky Sports News. 

"They generally gave me the inclination three years was not the time I would stay and I got the inclination I would remain for additional time. 

"They know whether one day they bring the agreement I will sign, since I adore it here." 

Asked whether a mega-money move to the Chinese Super League may engage him, he said: "China cash is appealing for everybody, except I adore more my football at the most abnormal amount. 

"I'm excessively youthful, 53, (have) an excessive number of years of football to go to a place like China. I need to remain in where it is most hard to win." 

Joined have been unequivocally connected with a January move for Benfica's Swedish focus back Victor Lindelof. 

Mourinho declined to be drawn on the reports, however said he would not get more than one new player. 

"How about we see what happens," he said. "On the off chance that we purchase a player we purchase a player, however we are not purchasing two, three or four." 

Out-of-support match Morgan Schneiderlin and Memphis Depay have both been connected with Everton. 

Yet, Mourinho said he was content with his squad, including: "On the off chance that we open the entryway for somebody to abandon, it is not on account of we push him, but rather on the grounds that he needs to clear out."

No comments:

Post a Comment